Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Baylee Boo

So last weekend we threw a bridal shower for my cousin Lindsey. It was so much fun, but I forgot my camera. Luckily my fabulous cousin Emily brought hers. The next day I got an e-mail from her with some pictures she had taken of Baylee. I didn't even realize she had her outside taking pictures but I am so glad she did. I thought they turned out adorable. Especially just for a spur of the moment thing. I just had to post them because I thought they were so cute. Thanks Em! You're the best!





Okay seriously..........why is this so cute? I thought this was hilarious!



This is Emily's son Aidan on the left, my Baylee in the middle, and my cousin Aaron's daughter Sydnee. I think it's so funny! From left to right they start out super happy, slighly concerned, and then just plain old ticked. lol Cute little things!
Thanks again Em!!!!!!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

those pics are super cute!

K'Brina Colby said...

I LOVE the one of her picking her nose. It made me laugh!!
One day you can blackmail her with that.

She is so darn cute!!

Tweeb and Danyette said...

The picture of her picking her nose is HILARIOUS!! They are so cute at this age. The pictures are all very cute and what the heck Lindsay is getting married....isnt she like 10! OH I am getting OLD!!!

P.S. Did you decide to try potty training? If so, hows it going? I am thinking about starting with Mya.

Emily said...

Those pictures ROCK who was your awsome photographer? Cute stuff. So Sorry I spelled her name wrong. EKK! Love ya,

Em

Aaron/Kami said...

She was soooo cute and such a little Poser (unlike Sydnee!) especially with the finger up the nose! Too cute!!!!

Andrea said...

What cute pictures, I love the old barn background

Dawn Rae said...

What a cutie! Love the pigtails and the nosepicking!

Heather said...

Those are some adorable pics...that has to be the only time I have ever thought nose picking was cute!

Jessica said...

SUPER cute!! I love the nose picking one lol

Anonymous said...

Those are so freaking cute Steph!! I love them!!

Autumn said...

Steph! Those are adorable, her picking her nose is the best. Those need to be in her wedding video! LOVE IT!