Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Party Animals

Well, three Christmas parties down and 1 more to go. It has been so fun. I absolutely love this time of year. It's so fun to spend so much time with family, and to watch the kids excitement. There are so many fun traditions and activities. It seems like I am just consistenly happy around this time of year. These pictures are all out of order but you should be able to figure out what is going on in most of them.


I have decided that more than one visit to Santa may not be the best idea. This was the second time the kids sat on his lap this month and Aidan changes what he asks for eash time. Last time he asked for a magic set. In line for this Santa he decided he wanted a robot. When it was actually his turn he told Santa he wanted a telescope. UGH

I absolutely love this picture. She is such a little cutie!

Aidan proudly showing me his gingerbread house he labored very loving on. Shorty after this picture he dropped it and was heartbroken.

Baylee was way too busy eating all the candy off of her house to pose for a picture. She is such a little oinker.

Aidan and Devery having a great time working on their houses.

And again...Baylee eating the candy as quick as dad can put it on her house. At least she's having fun right?

9 comments:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

ok baylee is looking soooo big. I don't know if its the hair or what. It is sad to think that the last time I saw you, Baylee and Mya were barely eating table food...crazy! It looks like you have been having a wonderful holiday. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! P.S. you will have to post a picture of her in her new tutu for me.

Dede said...

I get worried too when the kids change their minds at Chrismas, then you don't know what do to!!! Looks like your enjoying the Holidays, Merry Christmas

Dawn Rae said...

Very cute kids Steph. By the way, is that little girl named Devery pronouced like my sister, I've never heard another girl with that name.

Anonymous said...

way cute pics!! Looks like your kids love this time of year too! Baylee cracks me up in that last pic, she is adorable!!

Jessica said...

She is SO STINKIN CUTE I can't beileve how big they have both got it is amazing how fast kids grow up! I miss you like crazy we really need to plan a get together real soon!!!

The Westlunds said...

Steph, Your kids are so cute!! I love how Baylee eats! We need to do something again soon. Maybe without the kids and feel like grownups!! Brooke

tyrone&mary said...

Your kids are getting so big! And they are SO cute!! I wished we lived closer so i could see you all more often!

Heather said...

I love the pic of Baylee at the bottom of the post, it is stinkin adorable!

Tiffany said...

Hey! How was your Christmas! We had a great one. The kids were so much fun as they always are. Thank goodness for kids right?