Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Wow....what a fun and delicious week we have had. We started celebrating last weekend with Barry's family. We spent Thanksgiving day with my family, and my aunt, uncle, grandma, and cousins. Last night I had 20 friends at my house for our 7th annual "Friends Thanksgiving." Needless to say we have eaten our fair share of turkey this week. It was so much fun to get to spend time with our friends and family and be reminded just how lucky we are. I really do feel blessed to have the family and life that I have. Thanks to everyone wo celebrated with us, and I hope it was a great day for the rest of you!



Aidan and Baylee sported their Utes shirts at Barry's family party because it was the day of the big game. Almost Barry's entire family is BYU fans so Aidan was getting harassed all day, but if you saw the game you know who got the last laugh. GO UTES!!!

This is my aunts cute little dog Lucy. She and Baylee spent most of the night playing. Baylee chased the poor thing around the house all night, but Lucy put up with it because she was constantly getting food from Baylee.

This is my aunt Melissa's family. They are all so cute, and we had so much fun with them. We are so lucky to have them in our lives.

My family....Scott, Britt, Haley and mom. Love you guys!

Baylee had a great time playing "aka" banging on the piano.

Aidan playing guitar hero and taking it very seriously. He is so funny when he gets so focused on something.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your kids are so cute I can't get enough of them. I loved asking aidan "who the trash is". He is super funny. Cant wait to see you guys again this weekend.

Aaron/Kami said...

Cute pictures of all your family! And we are with you on... GO UTES!!!!