Monday, November 16, 2009

Ready or not!

I just looked at my blog and was really caught off guard by the little baby counter on the side. As of today I have 69 days left. And that is if I go to my due date which is really unlikely because I have to schedule another c-section. Anyway......holy crap! Physically, this has been the hardest pregnancy by far. With my back issues, my hernia, and being anemic I have been struggling through most of the days. But mentally, I am feeling really unprepared for another one. I think the fact that the last part of my pregnancy falls during the busiest holiday season is stressing me out a bit. I know I don't want to save all my Christmas shopping and everything until the last minute like usual or I will miserable. But I have so much to do that Christmas shopping just doesn't seem to be making the priority list yet. I have so many projects around the house that still need to get done. Barry is traveling again all this week which doesn't help my stress level. I am so grateful that he has such a great job and that I am able to stay home with my kids but the traveling part of his job is not my favorite. It is so hard to juggle the daily stuff with the kids (school, little gym, karate, basketball, Dr. appts, etc.) plus try to get the house organized, plus try to get prepared for the holidays by myself. I feel so overwhelmed sometimes it just doesn't seem possible.
What I do know is that ready or not this baby is coming. I will get done what I can and try not to stress about the rest. I am learning to prioritize a little better and to not get all worked up about things not getting done when I want them to. Things will work out. I just have to stay positive. One thing I can say for sure is that I am soooo lucky to have the family that I have. I don't know how I would do it without them! Thanks to those of you that are always there when I need you. I am not use to having to depend on others so much but know that I wouldn't be able to make it without you!
Ah....I feel a little better. Apparently I needed to vent this morning. lol

5 comments:

Shauni Kaye said...

It does feel better to vent...Hope you get feeling better. That's not fun at all. Especially when you have two kids and so much to do. Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy:)

Jenn said...

This is like reading what is in my mind. Some weeks I'm feeling like I can't wait to hold this little guy but other weeks I'm feel SO not ready. Hopefully those 60+ days you have will be very productive-- and if not life will go on too.

Tweeb and Danyette said...

all I can say is AMEN!!!!

Grandma Berg said...

You are a wonderful mom and wife. You do not know how much we appreciate all you do and love you for being you. You will do great with no. 3, just as you have done with the first two. We will be here for you any time you need us.
Love you!

Emily said...

Stephy,
#3 was deffinatly my hardest and it seriously took me a year plus to snap back. I feel like I am just barely getting back in to the groove. You will be great! I can't wait to see the little guy!

Love ya,

M