Thursday, November 19, 2009

I caved.....

I can't believe I am posting this. I have had a lot of people ask me to post some prego pics. Unfortunately I don't take many of them so I don't have many to choose from, which means I don't really get to choose a cute flattering one. Ugh Anyway.....Barry took this picture last weekend before I left for my cousins baby shower. My adorable cousin Summer is having triplets. So crazy, and so exciting! Anyway...here is the belly, the backfat, and the big behind at about 30 weeks pregnant!


Me and my cousin Summer. Is she cute or what?

Remember it is her that is having the triplets. I know this picture is deceiving. What makes it even worse is that she is only due ONE week after me. Um....seriously???? Lol Let's just say I ate a big piece of humble pie this day. Remember.....I have big babies. hahahaha Sheesh

Me and my sister Haley.

My mom, my cousin Allie, and my aunt Betty.

Summer, Me, Haley, my mom, Aunt Betty, and cousin Allie. I wish my cousin Sky and Aunt Marsha had been in this picture.

It was a diaper themed shower which was awesome. Can you imagine the diapers they are going to go through. Let me help you with some math.....
On average they will got through 24-30 diapers a day. Which is over 200 diapers a week. About $50 per week in diapers. Oh my! I think they got enough diapers and wipes to last them a while though and I am soooo excited for them!

9 comments:

Bree said...

Steph, you look beautiful!!!

I can't imagine triplets....I barely survived twins, and I mean barely!! ;) Good luck to all you pregers!

Jessie said...

ummm... can you say GORGEOUS?! why have you been hiding that beautiful prego belly of yours?! you look great. and now we expect to see more. you still have a few weeks left, right? :)

Rademacher's said...

I love looking at belly pictures. You should take a few more and keep them in your baby's book. I can't wait until I have some to share..

The Diaper idea is great.. We did something like that for Mel's shower.
They got entered into a drawing for bringing them. It turned out great for her, she didn't need to buy diapers for months..

Thanks for the update.. I love following your blog..

Tweeb and Danyette said...

Ohhhh how cute. We made a pact so I will have tweeb take a picture and I will post it. By the way...love the cute jeans!! I wish we could see each other before we had the babies. It seems like we always do breakfast or something :(

Dawn Rae said...

You look good Steph! And good for you for taking pics, I never do then always regret it. Tell your cousin about Rite Aid for diapers. Also Huggies and Pampers offer stuff for moms of multiples, maybe she knows this, but have her check out their websites.

Adam and Debbie said...

I love your cute belly! I wish I had taken some belly pictures with Abby. Oh well. Maybe next time.

K'Brina Colby said...

I love belly pictures. You will be happy you did it. You won't want to forget it!!

Shauni Kaye said...

Don't you just love when everyone wants a belly shot of you. It's very cute by the way..You will be glad you did it believe me.

Tiffany said...

How cute! Are you getting so excited?