Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas

Well......Christmas came and went too fast once again. I think this year may have been one of the best for our family. We were super busy but it was well worth it. We celebrated old traditions and started new ones. Our family grew and we got to celebrate our first Christmas together. The kids had a great time and made it so special!
We spent Christmas Eve at my mom and Kelly's house. They made a delicious prime rib dinner and the whole family was there..... my mom, Kelly, James (Kelly's son), Kat (Kelly's daughter), and Chad ( Kat's fiance.) We read the Polar Express and opened the traditional jammies. Christmas morning I held off as long as I could but ended up waking everyone up at 5:30. I absolutely love to see the excitement on my kids faces when they see what Santa brought them! We all got spoiled again as usual. Some of Aidan's favorite gifts were....an electronic drum pad, a guitar, hot wheels, a dinasaur cave, and a really cool ant farm! Baylee got lot's of dolls, barbies, lip gloss, and bracelets. I got an I-Phone which I LOVE, a gift certifcate from from Barry for a three day vacation (one day of which has to be spent at the spa), gift cards, and perfume. Barry got clothes, and a 32" T.V. We had such a great time, but it was weird to think it was our last Christmas with just the four of us.

This is at my mom's house after the kids opened their Christmas jammies.

The kids waiting to see what Santa brought after I woke them up super early. lol

Looks like Santa found us!


Baylee with her doll that she has since named Sparkle.

Aidan absolutely LOVES hotwheels.

Is she the cutest or what? She loves this purse and carries around her lip gloss and brush with her everywhere we go. I think we may be in trouble! lol

Doll #5 I believe. Barry doesn't quite understand why girls need so many dollies but he is getting there. lol

All the boys got these lovely Air cannons from my mom and Kelly. All I can say is UGH! lol

This is the denim quilt that I made for my mom and surprised her with. She has wanted me to make her one for years and did not expect it this year. It was so fun and I think it turned out pretty good.

Chad giving Aidan some pointers on his new guitar that Aunt Haley got him.

James and Kat finding a new way to wear the jacket that she got. lol

Playing with one of her new barbies.

Safety first folks, safety first. lol


Trying out the new quilt that Nanny got her. Both the kids got new bedding thanks to Nanny and Kelly!


The kids were obviously thrilled that we were able to make a trip to visit Scott on Christmas too. They sure do love their Uncle!
Hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and a great New Year as well!

1 comments:

Suz said...

Ha Ha, Bailey's Christmas looks like Addie's Christmas, Barbie bike, "these are my eyes" baby and all! :) Addison seriously has to put all of her babies and BBQs (what she calls her barbies) to bed everynight. Most of them sleep with her, the others are wrapped in blankets in laundry baskeds, or whatever. Seriously, girls are so funny!! Enjoy your vacation...can I come with you?