Friday, January 15, 2010

He's Here!

Mason Berg (Middle name yet to be decided)

Born January 13, 2010

8:08 a.m.

7 lbs. 12 oz.

21 inches long



We are so happy to welcome little Mason to the world. He is absolutely perfect and couldn't be cuter. He looks just like his big brother Aidan. Our day started by getting to the hospital at 6:00 a.m. I was prepped and ready to go for our scheduled time of 7:30. Things started right on time and moved very quickly. He was born


One last Prego picture!


First pouty face, seconds after he was born.


Grandpa Steve getting to meet his grandson

Proud Nanny

When he's not eating he loves his binky!

I love this picture. You can see his cute little dimple on his right cheek and he looks so content holding daddy's finger.

Again........sucking his finger, lol


Auntie Haley

Grandpa Kelly

Grandma Berg (I believe this makes grandchild number 19 for Barry's parents?)

Grandpa Dale

One proud Momma!

16 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

Oh..... He is beautiful.
Congratulations!!

Alicia said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! How fun!

Misty said...

Congratulations Steph! I agree with you, he fits right into your adorable little family. We can't wait to meet him, someday.

Jessie said...

congrats! you and he both look great! what a cute baby! :)

Shauni Kaye said...

He is darling Steph:) What a little cutie. Congrats again!!! Enjoy your new little guy:)

Jenn said...

Holy Cow it's another Aiden! So glad he's here and all is fine. I wish I would have taken one last prego picture-- a little too late for that.

Congrats!!!!!!
Good luck recouping and all that this next week brings!

Andrea said...

Congrats!! He is so cute! I love the newborn stage just hold him and enjoy every minute of his littleness!

Dede said...

Congrats Steph!! He is so adorable. So glad everything went well for you!

Jessica said...

Congrats Steph he is so adorable!!! I am glad to hear all went well....And we nee to get together asap I have a little gift for you new little one!

Tweeb and Danyette said...

Oh steph I am so happy for you. I wish I could be there in person to love on him.He's adorable. Congrats!!

Brasher family said...

Congratulations Steph!! What a beautiful baby boy!

Aaron/Kami said...

Congratulations! WE can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

He is so super cute.. YOu look so beautiful in that last pic of you and him :) I cant wait to hold him some more soon. I bet aidan is so excited to meet that little guy and be an awesome brother!!
WE love you all!!

Janell said...

Congratulations! I bet things are pretty exciting for your other kiddos.

Dale, Vanessa, Gavin, Linnaea & Duncan Berg said...

So great! love the mommy hugs, and the pouty face. Makes me excited for our little one. NOW I'm baby crazy ; )

Dawn Rae said...

Congrats Steph. I am glad all went well and you are enjoying him. I love his name. Welcome to the world of three children, hang on for the ride :)