Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One week already!

I really can't believe Mason is already one week old. I think that knowing that this is my last baby is making me want time to stqand still. I really want him to stay little forever. He is such a good baby. We are all just loving him to pieces. We cam home last Saturday and I was so ready! It was so great to get him home and finally introduce him to his anxious big brother and sister. They were sooooo excited to meet him. They are both great helpers and so interested in what he is doing all the time. Baylee absolutely loves to get me diapers, wipes, binkies, and help me drink water while I am nursing. Aidan loves to hold him and read to him. Barry is still on vacation so he has been able to be home with us and has been such a big help. The recovery from this c-section has been harder than the other two for some reason so I have really relied on him and he has been amazing! I really don't want him to go back to work. I also have to say thank you to my parents, and Barry's parents, along with my friends and neighbors who have brought meals and helped with the kids and so much more. I really am lucky to have such awesome support!
We are just loving this guy to pieces and my heart could not be more happy!



Getting ready to leave the hospital.


The signs that Aidan and Baylee made to welcome us home. So cute!


First time holding her baby brother.

He is a natural. Such a cute big brother!

My three cute kiddos! Love them!


Aidan is learning to read and it is so cute! He wanted to read to Mason. I love moments like this!


7 comments:

Brasher family said...

Your kids are so cute!! It's great to hear things are going well!

I love the pictures of Baylee painting her daddy's toes. They are so adorable!

Grandma Berg said...

Mason is so cute and well taken care of by his wonderful older brother and sister.

Ashley said...

I love new babies! Mason is adorable! Congratulations!

Zanny said...

Hey Steph! I'm so glad you mentioned your blog on facebook because now I can visit it often! I'm so happy for you all. Your baby is so darling and cuddly. Don't you love his lips? Congratulations!

Shauni Kaye said...

OMG!! I love the pic of Aidan reading to baby Mason:) So cute.

Unknown said...

That is so cute aidan reading to him , he is such a good helper. I noticed the clothes in the pics and am glad you got them from miss anne. Cant wait till we have a fam party so I can hold him. Hope you are doing well and call if you need anything !!

Alicia said...

He is so cute! I am so happy for you and your beautiful little family!