Sunday, January 31, 2010

So lucky!

I am so lucky! Not only do I have the cutest kids in the world, I have an amazing photographer for a cousin who is willing to pack up a SUV full of equipment, and her two year old, and drive from Grantsville to do a photo shoot for me! We did this when Mason was 10 days old. The big kids weren't in the mood and weren't exactly cooperative as you will see from the fake smiles they are sporting, but I think we got some cute shots none the less. Mason was more alert than he had been before so he presented a little bit of a challenge as well but he was a trooper. We got some super cute pictures and I had so much fun with my cuz! Thanks Emily......you really are the best.
By the way......if any of you are looking for a great photographer let me know and I will get you her info. You can also check out her blog for some more of the pics she has taken. Her blog is in my blog list under Ron and Emily.























This is when we decided Mason was done. :)


9 comments:

Jessie said...

CUTE baby pics!!! what a precious little family you have! :)

Lee wanted to know if you will be doing his baby blessing some time around Morgan's farewell... He is thinking about coming up for that, so then he could see little Mason get blessed too.

Ashley said...

Too cute!

Emily said...

I am so glad you like them and it was no trouble at all! Thanks for the gift! You are the best.

Love ya!

Aaron/Kami said...

Those turned out so cute! I love them all!

Tiffany said...

Oh Steph! Those are adorable pictures. Your kids are getting so big. Congratulations on your new little man!

Brasher family said...

I love them all!!

The Freeman Clan said...

Those were wonderful pictures...The kids are just way too cute!!

Dale, Vanessa, Gavin, Linnaea & Duncan Berg said...

love the Anne Geddes ones. So creative! How fun when they're like a baby doll. Hope to see you this summer maybe ; )

Dawn Rae said...

So sweet! I love the newborn ones. Congrats!