Friday, April 4, 2008

Disneyland here we come!

Tomorrow is the big day. We are finally going to Disneyland! Aidan has been doing a daily countdown for the last week and can hardly wait. I think Barry and I are equally excited. It has been hectic trying to get ready for the trip but I know it will all be worth it. It is just amazing how much you need to pack for a baby. I have a whole big bag packed with just Baylee's essentials (diapers, food, sippy cups, bottles....) Good thing we have a big car!
For those of you who don't know, we are leaving Saturday and will be back Mon. the 14th. We are going with our friends (neighbors) and their kids. They have a son named Riley that is Aidan's age. They are best friends, and would spend every waking hour together if they could. I think just a week in the same house is going to be fun for them, let alone all the other fun things we have planned. We are planning on three days in Disneyland, one at Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, and the beach. It will be a great trip and we can't wait. I really hope Baylee does okay being in a stroller so much of the time. She loves to be outside and is interested in everything so I am sure she will have a lot to take in.
I will be sure to post some pics and a little about our trip when we get back. Love to all!

4 comments:

Dani said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging. I have found it makes it easier to scrapbook. I have my journaling done with my blog and so once I get my pictures printed, wala, it takes me no time at all!
Have fun in Disneyland!

Jenn said...

I'm so excited you've started a blog! I love being able to see what everyone is up to and seeing how much their family changes. Can't wait to hear about Disneyland.

K'Brina Colby said...

Hey I just found your blog. This blogging stuff is amazing. I love that I just keep stumbling on everyones pages.
I hope that you had a great time in DisneyLand. We are planning a trip next spring with my sis and her family.
I'll be checking back in. And watch out It is addicting. My house would be much cleaner if I spent as much time cleaning as I did blogging:)

Autumn said...

Hi Steph! Like the others I am so excited that you are into blogging too! I just started a week ago and it is very fun and addicting! Once again thank you for calling and checking when babies were in hospital! Hope to hear from you soon!