Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sick Baby.....Blogging confusion

ARGH!!! I keep putting off posting because I can't figure out how to post all the Disney pics that I want to. But I decided that if I wait to get that figured out I may never blog again.
Anyway, Baylee has been super sick for a week now. She started throwing up last Thursday and today has been the first non-pukey day. She also had a really bad ear infection, so I have been holding her non-stop. The poor little thing has been miserable. I think she may be about back to normal, but it's been a rough week.
Aidan of course has been getting a little stir crazy. We haven't left the house much at all, and he's not used to that. We are normally up to something every day. In fact, every morning when he wakes up he says "Where are we going today?" He likes to know what is on his agenda. He starts Tee-ball tomorrow and is really excited.
Oh and I have to tell the funniest thing that Aidan said the other day (with a lot of probing from Daddy of course.)
I had gone and gotten shakes for a special treat. I was upstairs with Baylee and Aidan and Barry were downstairs. After a little bit Aidan came running into the room and said
"Mom...My milkshake brings all my boys to my yard" I busted up laughing which was exactly the reaction he wanted of course. He was very proud of himself and kept saying it over and over and over. If you don't know the song you are probably wondering why this is so funny, but most of you probably do. I know this wouldn't be cute too long from now, but he had noooo idea what he was saying and it was incredibly funny!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm SO sorry! Babies throwing up-- there isn't anything I hate worse. :{
I'm excited to hear what Aiden thought of the 'Magical Kingdom'.

Brasher family said...

Sorry Baylee has been sick, that is no fun at all. That cracks me up about Aiden, and now I have that song stuck in my head. Too funny!

Jessica said...

I feel ya girl this blog thing is not the easiest...not by a long shot! I am sorry to hear Miss. Baylee has been sick it is incredibly difficult to have a sicky baby on your hands!!! lol so I just about fell off my chair laughing about what Aiden said TOO DAMN FUNNY!!! So when are we going to play...in need some Steph time!!

Jenn said...

Your blogging confusion-- are you trying to figure out how to post a lot of pictures. Maybe I could help. I'm not an expert but I've learned a few things through trial and error.

Jenn said...

So what are your picture problems? Are you just wanting to put more than 5 pics. on a post? If so you can do 5 upload and when they're done you can do 5 more and again. You can also make a slide show of a lot of pictures at slide.com. Does that help you?

Jeannie said...

Sorry she has been sick! I myself had it twice in 2 months and i never get sick! I hope she fells better! Jeannie