Monday, April 28, 2008

Frontrunner!

SO.....My in-laws called me today and asked if the kids and I wanted to go with them to ride the new Frontrunner Train (runs from Salt Lake to Ogden). Aidan loves trains so I new he would want to. It was fun but a lot more time consuming than I thought it was going to be. We decided that we would take trax from 7200 S. to downtown and then transfer to the Frontrunner. That was a mistake. The trax ride alone took about 45 min. one way. Then we were on the frontrunner for a half hour, waiting to transfer in the sun with no shade for another half hour, and then back. It was fun but it was a lot of time for the kids to be sitting still. And.....it was SUPER crowded. Not to mention the crowd on trax was less than comfortable. For instance, one of the guys next to us had just gotten out of prison after a 15 month sentence. Another man was rambling in his drunkeness. It was a long and interesting trip. We can't wait to go again, but will be driving to the hub and waiting for the crowds to die down.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hey Steff, So i was looking at some of your links and the page wouldn't load, so i was looking and the address has to many http's in it. Just trying to help! Jeannie

Kevin & Lindsay said...

Hey i found you blog! Let me know if you want me to help you load some of thoes pictures.