Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Off to the races!!!

My dad invited us all to go to the races at Rocky Mountain Raceway last weekend. His boss who had won the championship for the year and was retiring was racing for the last time and then there was a surprise party for him afterwards. Aidan has been once before with Barry. I decided to take him this time and Barry stayed home with Baylee because it was a little too late at night and too loud for her. My brother and his wife, and my sister also went. It was a lot of fun to spend time with my famly. Aidan loves his Grandpa Steve, and was really excited when he bought him another black and white checkered flag. He had been counting on getting one ever since I told him we would be going. Grandpa delivered and bought him another one. The races were really exciting, plenty of crashes to keep in interesting. We had a great time, and Aidan was thrilled!


Maybe one day Aidan will be as tall as his uncle Scott!

I couldn't get everyone to look at me at the same time but atleast they are all smiling! Aidan, my dad, Haley, Britt, and Scott.



My sister-in-law Britney, my sister Haley, and me!

Aww, my cute little brother and sister!


This freaky clown was walking around all night and Aidan kept wanting to go see him. I couldn't
believe he wasn't freaked out by him. Even I thought he was creepy!

5 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

I don't know about the clown (creepy). But I love Aidens spike/mohawk hair. How cute it that??

Emily said...

Such cute pics. Looks like a great time.

Dani said...

I miss you. Lets plan a playdate somtime soon. How about any Thursday? That is my free day. Let me know what works for you.

Autumn said...

It was great to see picture of Scott and Haley! Looks like it was a great time.

Bree said...

thanks for your help, Steph!! Your little girl is gettting so big, she is beautiful! I love Aidan's spiked hair..too cute.