Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wedding time!

Barry's niece Annie was married last weekend. We are so excited and happy for her and Jason and wish them all the best! The wedding was at Mellenial Falls and it was so gorgeous there. There were so many great backgrounds for pictures and I was really excited to get some cute pictures of the kids. Unfortunately the kids were way more interested in running around and playing with the cousins, and not real excited about posing for pictures. I got what I could but didn't have much luck with smiles, or even looking in my direction for that matter.

This was the waterfall that they were married in front of. I was nervous about it all night long because the kids were so fascinated by it.

Baylee getting a kiss from her cousin Caden.

Yeah right....you try getting four kids from 15-19 months to look at you at the same time. Caden, Baylee, Kyler, and Kyson all going for a little ride on the swing. So cute!

Baylee was having so much fun exploring, I just kind of followed her around with the camera.

She may not be acting very ladylike but it sure is cute to watch!

I love this picture. They are so freaking cute!!!

Aw....Barry sure does love his baby girl. So sweet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok where did they get married at?? That place looks awesome! Your kids are so cute, looks like they had a good time!

Misty said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable. They are growing up so fast I can't even believe it. So cute!!!

Dede said...

Your little girl is such a sweetie. You got some fun pictures