Thursday, September 4, 2008

Summer Randomness

Holy crap I can't believe how bad I have been about posting. I guess I really have been busy. When the idea of downloading the pictures from your digital camera wears you out, I guess your really tired. We have been having a lot of fun and staying busy playing outside, going to the zoo, and taking the kids to and from karate and Little Gym. The kids are both like me and prefer to be busy so that's what we try to do. I figured I would just post some of the random pictures from the last couple weeks. We went to the zoo Last Friday and the kids had a great time. We were able to catch a bird show which was a lot of fun. The kids were totally entertained and Aidan even got to be involved. The trainer asked for someone brave from the audience and Aidan shot his hand up and yelled "I'm brave!" So the guy called him down. He asked Aidan to hold his arm straight out to his side and filled his hand with birdseed. Then a bird came flying from a far corner of the atrium and landed on Aidan's arm. It shocked him to say the least! I think the bird had a little more speed and sharper claws than he was ready for. He made a priceless face and pulled his arm in. The whole audience was cracking up. Aidan than thought he needed to clarify to the audience, using the trainers microphone, "Mom....it didn't scare me it just hurted me!"Oh it was so cute, and priceless. I caught it the best that I could on camera but wish that I had been videoing. Aidan also started at his new preschool "The Little Learner's Academy" and LOVES it! It is such an amazing pre-k program and I am so excited for him and all the new things he will be learning! Fair warning.......this post is mostly pictures, hopefully I will get better about posting more often so I don't have to put so many pictures up each time. :)

This is Aidan at his new desk in preschool. He was seriously so excited to be there, it was cute.

My sweet little piggy. She has learned to say "eese" when I take her picture, or anytime she see's a camera.

Baylee, Katie, Riley, Aidan, and Shaylee at the zoo. We are so glad to have neighbors that we can be such good friends with!

It's really hard to tell in this picture exactly what was going on, but you can tell by Aidan's stance that he is about ready to throw the bird of his arm. lol

This is at the bird show, left to right...Jaycee, Callie, Shaylee, Baylee, Aidan, Riley, and Katie.
Baylee having a great time on the carausel. Shaylee is so cute with her!

A common activity at our hose is for Aidan and Riley to put on every hat and gloves they can find. I found all three of them playing in Aidan's room like this. So cute!



Aidan loves to dress in his fireman outfit. I caught him outside playing on the trailer and he had put a hose on the end of the crank and was pretending to put out fires. What an imagination the kid has.

Baylee loves to push her baby around in her stroller. She will occasionally walk around and kiss the baby. I absolutely love having a little girl!

It doesn't get much cuter than this.
Baylee loving on her cute little cousin Taylee. She loves babies already!

3 comments:

Aaron/Kami said...

I love all your cute pics! I'm so glad Sydnee is getting bigger so I can get out more...I'm like you and like to be doing something and stay busy!

Dede said...

Staying busy is the way to go. You have such a fun, cute family!

Jenn said...

That is too funny. I wish you would have been recording too so we could watch it. Kids are just SO cute!
I saw you called me the other day. It made me think we need to get together again sometime. I thought I'd call you back but then we've been gone forever-- let me get back and get life going again.