Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I have an idea!!!

Okay....so everyday, around 2 or 3 I start stressing about what to make for dinner. On the days that I don't plan ahead it's a big headache. I like to have a lot of variety so that my family doesn't get tired of the same old same old. So....I was thinking.....starting tomorrow, because today is too hectic, that Iwould post what I was making for dinner along with the recipe. Then anyone that reads this and struggles with the same thing can put the recipe of what they are making for dinner on their blog. Just leave me a comment that you are going to participate so I know to look. That way you will also be able to see in my comments who else has done it, and then the same thing goes for the comments on your blog. Good idea right? Maybe I am the only one with this dilemma but I doubt it. It will be fun!

4 comments:

Bree said...

Good idea Steph, I'm in. Here are some good websites that i refer to a lot for dinner ideas, simplifysupper.com and kraftfoods .com!

Misty said...

I walk with a group of ladies in the mornings & we seriously had this discussion TODAY!!! It must be destined that I participate in your experiment & because I also have the same dilema most nights.

Unknown said...

I would love to join your dinner club!! I hate thinking of new things to make. That cayden will eat too. Good lUck

Dawn Rae said...

Hi Steph, it's Dawn (Dahlsrud) Reneau. How are you? I linked over from Dani's page. I finally just made a master list of my families 50 favorite dinners and rotate through them. It makes it easy to plan for me. Also, cute blog and kids. Send me an email to dawnreneau@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to my private blog, if you want one.