Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow day!!!

We woke up to a ton of snow today. Aidan was thrilled! I was not. The truth is, I really don't like the snow. I don't like scraping my windows, shoveling my walks, and having wet pants around my ankles. I know, I know, I am a party pooper. Anyway...yesterday I spent about an hour and a half looking through old pictures of the kids. I found myself feeling really sad that they have grown so fast. I really can't believe how fast time flies. I told myself yesterday that I was going to spend as much time as possible watching them grow and appreciating all the little things. So when Aidan started begging me early this morning to take him outside to play, I fought the urge to say no. I really just wanted to stay inside my warm house in my pajamas all day. I did end up taking him out when Baylee went down for a nap. It was still snowing and his buddy Riley came and played too so he had a blast. We were out there for well over an hour and that was just because we had to come in for lunch and to get ready for preschool. As much as I dislike the snow it was a lot of fun, and I got a lot of great pictures.






5 comments:

Brandi Jensen said...

Hi Step!!! Wow it has been such a long time that i have seen you or talked to you. Your kids are cute. This is usch a good way to keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Oh my hell that is so wierd, we got zero snow down in my neck of the woods! It looks like Aiden had fun! I am making my blog private so go to my blog and leave your email address!

Tiffany said...

Hey! I guess I'm going to have to give in and get me a new cord. You know when you misplace something and you know you can find it if you just keep looking? Well, Ive been looking for weeks now and I'm not finding it, so I'm getting a little frustrated. I can't believe you got that much snow. We got a little skiff. More rain than snow. I'm with you on the snow thing, I really don't like it. I can handle it for about 2 , 3 weeks during christmas and then I am done. Its such a pain to go anywhere or do anything.

Jessie said...

Hey Steph! We are coming up in the spring hopefully, so you can see Matix in person then... and Grandma Berg sent us your blog address when we found out Matix has Baylee for Christmas. Is there anything she really likes (or dislikes) right now?

Brasher family said...

Cute snow pictures!! I hope it snows on Christmas when we're in town. Your kids are so cute!!