Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Bunch of Randomness

Well February has come and gone, and I am officially declaring myself a blogging slacker. I don't know what I have been so busy with but I couldn't even bring myself to upload the 168 pictures that have been sitting on my digital camera. After I finally did that tonight I realized I would have to do about 15 different posts to cover all the different things we had done. So.....I am just going to post a whole BUNCH of pictures from the last month or so. Get ready for an onslaught of pictures. lol Anyway, we have been having a great time. The kids are doing awesome. Aidan is staying busy with karate and preschool, will be starting baseball in about a month, and was just officially enrolled in kindergarten which is killing me. Baylee continues to be my daily challenge, and my daily sunshine at the same time. She is absolutely hilarious. She has a new found love of Barney and insists on watching it daily much to my disliking. She sings and dances with all the songs though which makes it not only tolerable but adorable. Well enjoy the pictures, and I hope I don't overwhelm you.

This is Aidan and his "girlfriend" Eri at their Preschool Valentine party.I had no idea that little crushes developed so early. It's been a little scary, but adorable at the same time.

Aidan was such a sweet brother and let Baylee come into the party and even shared his cupcake with her.

These are the cupcakes that Aidan and I made for his class. The ones with ridiculous amounts of candy are the Aidan's works of art. lol

I just thought this was an adorable picture of Baylee and her pretty eyes. Not the best smile but cute all the same!

My brother Scott and Aidan. This was when we went to breakfast for Scott's birthday. Aidan loves his uncle Scott.

Barry and I at Scott's birthday breakfast. Not the greatest picture but we don't get them of us together very often because I am usually behind the camera.

Again....just a cute picture!

I think she was probably saying something sassy when I took this picture. Those are her sassy lips. lol



Bath time is a favorite for the kids. When they aren't fighting for the front of the bath or over who gets what toy it's actually really cute to watch them.

Baylee's first pony ride. She loved it although she kept getting the sound that a pony makes a little confused. She kept saying "moo" while she was going around in the circles. I think she had a good time though.

Aidan got to go on an elephant ride and was SOOO excited. We went to a mini circus with my friend Shea and her boys. The two in front of Aidan are hers, Jaxon and Jayden. They all thought it was amazing. I thought so too....I've never been on an elephant.


This was Baylee's method of decorating Valentine cookies at my moms house. She wasn't too interested in decorating, but she sure thought the frosting was awesome. She dipped that same cookie in about 30 times. Makes double dipping sound good huh?

Then she just gave up with the cookie and decided a spoon was a much easier way to chow the frosting. True Baylee form.

Baylee and Kobree (my friend Chansey's daughter) playing dress ups. They are so cute together which is good because Chansey and I decided while we were pregnant that they would be Bff's.



My little cheeser! I just realized that I posted a ton more pictures of Baylee. Not because I don't like pictures of Aidan.....just because he never seems to be around when I am taking pictures. He's a little to cool to pose for my pictures these days!

8 comments:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

I love all the new posts and I also like the new background. Baylee is getting sooo big, I know I always say that but it's true!! We are coming to Utah the 6th thru the 13th so we will have to try to get the babies together.

Mara Rosendahl said...

Hi Steph. It's been a long time. I think it's been about four years. I'm glad you found my blog. Your kids are so cute. I can't belive Aiden is four.Wow, time goes by fast. I love all your pics.

Shea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shea said...

Delete Comment From: The Bergs


Shea said...
Steph, those pictures are so darling!!! I showed my boys the pic on the elephant and they were laughing so hard, that was the best Jax said. You kids kill me, they are so CUTE:) They say pretty funny things! I hope all is well, talk to you soon. Can you believe kindergarten is coming up so fast? I just signed my boys up for baseball too, how fun!

Shea said...

Sorry I don't know what I did for it to say delete comment from the bergs?!

Bree said...

I totally understand about kindergarten! It is a killer, it makes them grow up way too fast!!! Enjoy the rest of preschool while you can!:)

Emily said...

Looks like you guys have been having so much fun. I love all your cute pics. We totally need to get together sometime.

Andrea said...

What a fun month! I agree with the picture thing. I just ordered over 200 pictures from shutterfly, I hate when I get that behind!