Monday, March 9, 2009

I AM

I AM!
I got this from Danyette, it looked like fun so here you go.

I AM...so excited about my cruise. I leave in five days!
I WANT....to get a nice tan and get out of this snow!
I HAVE...everything I ever wanted and more.
I KEEP...clothes for ever. Even when they don't fit and are way out of style . Mostly I hate to go through them and get rid of things.
I WISH I COULD...hire someone to clean my house once a week.
I HATE...the smell of belly buttons and earing gunk. lol Nasty I know.
I FEAR...loosing someone I love.
I HEAR...Barry watching House.
I DON'T THINK...I will ever get caught up with laundry.
I REGRET...nothing, honestly.
I LOVE...spending time with my family.
I AM NOT...excited to see the snow when I wake up in the morning.
I DANCE...with Baylee to Barney on a regular basis.
I SING...along to every song I am listening to, whether I know it well or not. I can't help it.
I NEVER...get tired of listening to my kids laugh.
I RARELY...get tired of ice cream.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH...Extreme Home Makeover, oh okay pretty much anything, lol.
I AM NOT ALWAYS...in my p.j's, I promise. lol.
I HATE THAT...it's not spring yet.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT...the state of our economy.
I NEED...to get a crap load of stuff done this week before I leave.
I SHOULD...quit blogging and start working on that crapload, lol.

Everyone who wants to should try it!! Write down the 1st thing that comes to your mind.

1 comments:

Jessie said...

steph, i have some fun pictures and videos of aidan... email me jesskent@gmail.com so i can send them to you, if you want them.....

by the way we had so much fun up there, and thanks for all the baby stuff and those tasty treats you sent with us. :)