Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baylee's First Haircut!

Well I finally did it. I took Baylee to get a much needed haircut. She was beginning to look a little scroungy, and couldn't really see out from under her bangs. I don't know why it was so sad for me, but it was. I have taken Aidan to a place called "Cookie Cutters" since he first started getting his haircut. He loves it because they get to watch movies, or play nintendo games. They sit in cool little chairs, and the stylists are really great with kids. Baylee did great and looks adorable. It wasn't nearly as sad as I thought it would be. Aidan got his haircut also, and looks super cute. Here are some before and after pictures of the kids.

Here is Aidan playing a game while he waits for his turn to get his hair cut. You can tell his hair was getting pretty shaggy.


My handsome little boy. He loves his "Fohawk!"

Baylee playing on the slide before her haircut. She loved it!

Sitting in the "ehpayne" before her haircut.

This is a shot of how long her hair was in the back. Her hair grew in so funny. The top and back are super long, but the sides are really short. She was totally rockin the mullet. When you pulled the back straight it was really long.

The sucker was a good idea for a minute. It kept her entertained, but I was getting really grossed out by the hair on it so it got tossed.

And the after. I wasn't going to cut all her hair as short as the sides because it would have been ridiculously short, but it is much better. At least the back is all one length now.

My cute little peanut!

Isn't she adorable? I sure love this girl! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!


Both the kids love this little toilet. Now....if only Baylee would ralize she can't pee standing up like Aidan does. I am pretty sure she thinks it come from her belly button. Silly girl.

They are so easily entertained. They think this "secret door" into the bathroom is amazing!

Here they are with their balloons, suckers, and cookie cutters that they get after each haircut.

3 comments:

Misty said...

ADORABLE!!! That's all I have to say, right?

Dawn Rae said...

That is so cute! I wish they had something like that in town here. I was hoping you posted your fingernail painting pictures...I hope you took some before you got mad!

Aaron/Kami said...

What a cute place!!!! Both your kids look so cute with their haircuts! I think getting the first haircuts are sad too, but they always look so cute and grown up afterwards.