Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Holy crap I have the cutest kids!

So....I happen to be lucky enough to have a cousin who not only loves to take pictures but does an amazing job. We went to Wheeler Farm the beginning of this month to get some pics of my kids. I knew she would do a great job but she totally exceeded my expectations. I just keep looking through them and can't stop smiling. Man I love these two kids! It probably doesn't hurt that they are absolutely beautiful, but I can totally see their personalities when I look at these pics and I love it. These are my favorite pictures I have ever had of my kids. I tried to narrow it down but had a really hard time choosing so there is quite a few. Thanks again Emily! You really are the best, and I owe ya big time!



















13 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my heavens these are the cutest pictures ever. What some cuties you have on your hands.

Emily said...

Stephy,

I am glad you liked them I was nervous, but with such cute models how could they not turn out great. Thanks again for a great time.

Love ya,

EM

Shauni Kaye said...

How Cute! You have ADORABLE kids!!! They all turned out very cute:)

Misty said...

Love, love, love the pics Steph!!! And you really do have adorable little kiddos.

Jessie said...

yes, those are GREAT pics! i love them! your kids are absolutely gorgeous! can't wait to see the new one! :)

Grandma Berg said...

All of the pictures are great. You could not find more adorable models. Love those kids1

Alicia said...

Those are dang cute...Your kids are adorable! And thanks again for taking us to the Gateway yesterday. I wish we could have had moe time to hang out!

huntsmanfamily said...

I can't believe how fast times goes. Your kids are way cute. Let me know when you have your other one and yes we do need to get together. I haven't been good about that. Three has given me an adventure. Please keep me in the loop and call me.

Adam and Debbie said...

Your kids are so adorable and those are some great pictures!

K'Brina Colby said...

So Cute!!!

Dawn Rae said...

Those are adorable! Love, love, love the orange tutu!

huntsmanfamily said...

I love the pictures. Saw them on facebook. I bet you had a hard time deciding. You have way cute kids. Yes we do need to get together. I have thursday's off we need to get together some time. I will have to have you come out to the house where the wheather is getting cold. I need you number my phone crash. If you could get me Chansey's as well. I know I have sucked at keeping in contact.

Cassy said...

So Cute!