Thursday, September 3, 2009

Timpanogas Cave

Last Sunday we decided to hike the Timapanogas Cave Trail. Neither Barry or I had been since we were young and thought the kids would probably enjoy it. It was a lot of fun! I have to admit Baylee got a lot of help from daddy but Aidan walked the whole way without any whining! He did great! I was quite proud of myself for doing it as well. My physical therapist was not! I probably won't be making that trip again for a while, lol. It is almost 2 miles one way and when I say it is ALL up hill on the way to the caves it's not an exaggeration! It took a little while but we made it! The caves were even more cool then I remembered. The way down was really steep and I was a little bit nervous because of the steep sides but we made it. Baylee fell asleep on daddy's shoulders about half the way down. I am not sure how she slept up there but she did! For those of you who have never done it I highly recommend it!


Not sure where Baylee picked this up from it but she had been doing it in a lot of her pictures. lol

Again with the funny face. Good thing she is still super cute!

On the way up! Still full of energy at this point! lol


Taking a break! The one on top anyway!

I thought this was super cute of them walking through the tunnel holding hands. Man I love these guys!

We made it to the top and had a minute to eat a PB & J before we went through the caves.


Sleeping beauty! I couldn't believe she slept like this. We wore her right out!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

That pic. of Baylee asleep/wore-out is SO cute.