Thursday, October 9, 2008

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet your husband? At Murphy's, on St. Patricks Day.

2. How long did you date before you got married? A long time, about 3and 1/2 years.

3. How long have you been married? It was two years last August.

4. What does he do to surprise you? I know this is suppose to be about the cute little things he does when I am not epecting (which he does) but it is way more common for him to scare me, then surprise me. He probably does it daily, and I scream like a baby each and every time.

5. What is your favorite feature? His eyes.

6. What is your favorite quality? He is amazingly motivated and dedicated. He is studying for some new certifications and spends endless hours studying and working to better himself in his career.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? he calls me babes

8. What is his favorite food? Anykind of meat, Salmon, and cookies! He is extremely picky about veggies though and that drives me nuts!

9. What is his favorite sport? He's not really into sports. He loves to Mountain Bike and Snowboard though.

10. When & where was your first kiss? At my house.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anytime we get to just spend time as a couple we have fun. We usually just go to dinner or a movie though.

12. Do you have any children?Yep, Aidan is four and Baylee is 15 months.

13. Does he have any hidden talents? The first thing that comes to mind is that he can make this crazy bobcat sound. He loves to do it when we are camping or at Lake Powell and it always freaks people out.

14. How old is he? He is 38.

15. Who said I love you first? He did.

16. What is his favorite music? Country

17. What do you admire most about him? That he is such an amazing dad and such a hard worker. He is constantly trying to o better for is family.

18. What is his favorite color? Blue or green

9. Will he read this? Not unless I pull it up and show it to him

Who do you tag? Emily, Lori, Lindsay

2 comments:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

I really love being able to see you and your cute family whenever I want to know what you have been up to. You have the same problem as me however, there are no pictures of you. love ya tonz
Danyette

Dani said...

I would love to get together, but it is the deer hunt, so we will be camping. I agree, we need to get together SOON!