Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Luck Danyette


A couple weeks ago I met up with my good friend Danyette and her cute little kids at the mall in Orem. We don't get to do it nearly enough but she is moving to Nashville soon so we wanted to get together before she left. Our moms are good friends and they came too so it was a lot of fun. It was also very helpful because we had five kids and they were quite a handful. We went to dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen, then into the mall and did a little shopping. My mom bought them all a little toy in the Disney store. We were ready to call it quits after a few more stops. It was really good to see her though, and the kids were all so cute together. Aidan is in between her two oldest girls in age, and our baby girls are only two weeks apart. Even though I don't get to see Danyette as much as I would like I will sure miss her when she goes. We still talk quite often on the phone and it's always good to talk to her and swap stories. Danyette and I have been friends for longer than I remember, and spent two awesome years together at Snow College. We had so many fun times and I have so many great memories with her! Just wanted to wish you and your family luck Danyette. Love you!!!

Baylee and Mya at Dinner. Baylee was trying to hug and kiss Mya the whole time. So cute!!!


Sharing a little snack while we waited for dinner. The girls can eat.

Hope, Mya, Aidan, and Baylee posing for a picture for us after dinner.


Hope, Mya, Aidan, Baylee, and Ellie. What cute little kids we have.


I really wish the picture had turned out better, but I had to post it anyway because it's so cute. If you look closely it's Aidan, Ellie, and Hope all holding hands and walking through the mall.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow I had no idea she was moving!-- much less to Nashville. What is taking them there?

It was fun to see her kids and hear what she's up to even if it was through you. ;)