Thursday, June 5, 2008

Aidan's last day of preschool


I can't believe that Aidan has already finished one year of preschool. This year he went to a preschool just around the corner from our house. He absolutely loved it, and I loved being able to walk him to and from. It was also great because his best buddy Riley who lives two houses down from us was in his class. They thought they needed to play after preschool every single day. They absolutely love playing together. Riley's mom and I Jaycee have also gotten very close and his little sister Callie is about 6 months older than Baylee so it is a lot of fun. My favorite thing was watching him run through the gate every day and look at the fish in the pond before he went downstairs to the class. I hope I never forget how cute that was. He changed so much this year and I can't wait for all the fun things that are to come with him. He is such a super smart and fun little boy. I went to his last day for a minute to take some pictures of his class. The other pictures below were taken while Jaycee and I and the two little girls waited for the kids to get out of class.

Baylee and Riley's little sister Callie. They are gonna be great friends. They are so cute together.

She's not sure about the grass but she was sure having fun being outside and getting her picture taken. She's so stinking cute!


Best buddies--Aidan and Riley. They are seriously inseperable. They are such cute friends.


Aidan's first preschool class and his teacher Miss Margaret.


Now if only I could get them all to look at the camera at the same time. We didn't purposely color coordinate the kids but I think they look cute together.





2 comments:

Suz said...

Yay, Steph, I'm so glad you sent me your blog address! I can't believe Aiden is already 4, that means Payton is almost there. I really am going to have a 4 year old and 1 year old in a few months, that's crazy.

Hope all is well! It's so fun to read your posts. How was your trip?!? Payton sings the Shamu chant all the time.

Lori said...

At least they are color coordinated. :)