Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy 1st B-day Baylee

It's hard to believe our sweet little girl is one year old. The time has really gone so fast. What a fun year it has been though. She is truly the happiest and sweetest girl. Everyone that spends any time around her is amazed with her personality. She can light up a room in no time. She started walking a couple weeks ago and has provided me with the new challenge of chasing after two mobile kids. That also explains the big scrap on her cute little nose. She did a face plant in the parking lot the other day. Poor little stinker. I think she had a really fun birthday and is really enjoying her new toys. I have to say though it really didn't come as much of a surprise to us that her favorite part was probably eating birthday cake. The girl can eat! I don't think I can even accurately explain just how much this little girl likes to eat. I have no idea where she puts it, but she out eats Aidan by atleast 4 times every single meal. She got to dig into cake two nights in a row because we had two celebrations and she made the best of it both times.


Playing with her new fun little kitchen set she got. It's so cute, and has a bunch of sounds and music.


Cute little princess wondering why I keep calling her name and asking her to smile.


This little toy is a ball popper thingie that Aidan had at one point when he was younger. He loved it so I thought she would, and I was right. I took video of them today playing together with it and it cracked me up. They were laughing so hard and chasing the balls all over. Cute!!


She is always this happy when she is eating but was extra happy to be eating yummy chocolate cake.

Oh what a cute little mess.


This is my best friend Chansey's baby girl Kobree. She is just two months older than Baylee and we are convinced they are going to grow up as best friends also. They are already so cute together, but not so easy to get a good picture of.

Nothing like a little mild to wash down all that cake.


She literaly could not shovel it in fast enough!

This is the cake that I made for our little Baylee bug. I made cakes for Aidan for his couple birthdays and hope to carry on the tradition. I thought it turned out really cute, and she sure enjoyed it.

Seriously, isn't that the cutest little face you have ever seen?

The after shot of the cake. Not so cute anymore, but oh so worth it. Happy birthday Baylee. We sure love you!!!!

4 comments:

Brasher family said...

Happy 1st Birthday Baylee! Can you believe she's one already?! The pictures are so cute, and good job on the cake! Looks like she had a blast!

Dani said...

So cute- but I feel like the worst friend in the world. I haven't ever seen her in real life yet. We NEED to get together soon....

Rhi said...

That looks like tons of fun. She is so cute. They grow up too fast!

Jenn said...

She's one!-- Already! I can't believe it has been a year.

Your cake was super cute!

I love the last picture of her. She has pretty eyes.