Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged

Tagged......
I was tagged by my cousin Emily a while ago and keep forgetting to do it. I don't want to be a party pooper, so here it is. Better late than never right?

5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Take Aidan to swimming (did that already)
2. Clean the kitchen
3. Mow the lawn
4. Unpack the camping trailer. (Ugh!!!)
5. Laundry-just like every other day

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Dt. Mountain Dew with lime
2. Fruit
3. wheat thins
4. Chips
5. Ice cream

5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionare:
1. Build a new house with my OWN craft room
2.Buy a few new toys like fourwheelers and a boat
3.Put plenty aside for the kids for college
4. Travel with the family all over the place
5. Help out any of my friends and family that need it, and donate to charity

5 Bad Habits:
1. Not hanging up my clean laundry, and letting it sit in a stack too long.
2.Procrastination
3. Planning to many things and getting myself too busy.
4. Not eating breakfast
5. Slurpees or sno-cones every chance I get

5 Places I have lived:
1. Ephraim, UT
2. Salina, UT
3. Salt Lake, UT (Like 8 different houses)
4. West Jordan, UT

5 jobs I have had:
1. Lotsa Motsa Pizza
2. Housecleaning
3. Mountain Land Physical Therapy
4. 1-800-Patches
5. Slumber Parties

5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I get really grumpy when I get too hungry
2. I am NOT a morning person at all.
3. I can't stand being home too much. I like to be on the go.
4. I love reality TV
5. I love naps. I would take one every day if I could.

Now tag your it: Lori, Lindsey, Suz, Tiff, Jess

0 comments: